FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PERSONAL TRAINING FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers
Whether you prefer to have personal attention with customized workouts, or you want to create group workouts to － I’m your gal! Each workout is a totally unique experience that’s guaranteed to leave you feeling more confident, fit and healthy!
- I’ll serve as your accountability partner, motivator and guide. I tailor your workouts so that you’ll feel good and get results.
- Get a jumpstart on your goals and feel better faster! Learn how to create a balanced body with a training program that emphasizes a holistic approach and includes: cardio, strength, balance training, core training, and flexibility/stretching.
- Master the essentials and learn which exercises which will provide the most benefit for your body, physique goals and level.
- Discover more efficient methods for working out and avoid common mistakes and pitfalls that keep people from reaching their goals.
- Avoid injuries and learn to complete exercises with proper form.
- Change it up! A periodized exercise plan is critical to making continuous progress.
Each 50 minute session includes a fully customized workout. I’ll teach you how to use proper form and technique so you can reduce your risk of injury － in and out of the gym.
Working out with me is fun! It’s not at all intimidating and everything will be at your pace. You will never have to work too fast or too slow, because you are in the hands of a true professional.
Absolutely! Every 50 minute session is completely customizable, and may include a variety of different modalities within one workout; choose from any of the following or create a combination. Change up your workouts as often as you like!
- Customized personal training workouts that follow an initial assessment.
- Create your own group classes on or offsite
- Strength training
- Functional training
- Balance & stability work
- Mobility & flexibility
- Balance, stability and core training
- Guided meditation and breathing exercises (pranayama)
- Assisted stretching
- High intensity interval training
Most frequent questions and answers
No, we are not part of or associated with a MLM or direct marketing company. We have a partnership with a distributor that exclusively specializes in top tier supplements and wellness products.
No, you are in no way obligated to purchase any of the supplements we recommend.
Yes. You can access your account from any web browser or through the Wellevate mobile app.
Purchasing supplements is fast and easy. Here’s how to view & order the products:
- Login to access your dashboard and select on the Practitioner Protocol name that matches this guide: Top 5 supplements for optimal health.
- All of the products in this guide will be listed. Just click + Add to Cart for the items you want to order.
Absolutely. As a matter of fact, you’ll have access to hundreds of reputable brands that carry a wide variety of products to support your healthy lifestyle.
- Professional-grade supplements & retail products
- Natural bath, body, and hair care products
- Topical formulas for pain, sunburn, and other skin issues
- Natural toothpastes, mouthwashes, and oral care
- Natural pet care supplements & products
- Natural teas, chewing gum, and select food products
- Homeopathic remedies
For your convenience, we’ve included links for you to view some of our favorite supplement brands. There isn’t enough space to provide links to every company on this page, but you can easily find this information for any manufacturers you may be interested in.
- Metagenics- About
- Metagenics- Quality
- Integrative Therapeutics- About
- Integrative Therapeutics- Quality
- Vital Nutrients- About
- Vital Nutrients- Quality
- Pure Encapsulation- Quality
- Pure Encapsulation- About
- Thorne- Quality
- Thorne- About
There are more than one hundred different brands available, and more will likely be added in the future. Some of our favorites include: Metagenics, Thorne Research, Pure Encapsulations, Euromedica, Metabolic Maintenance, Douglas Laboratories, Gaia Herbs Professional Solutions, Biocidin Botanicals, Innate Response, Integrative Therapeutics, Genestra, Vital Nutrients, Life Extension, Kan Herbs, Herb Pharm, Quicksilver Scientific, Symbiotics, Thorne Vet, LaFlore skincare, Dr. Hauschka skincare & makeup, Devita skincare, Shankara, Inc., The Spa Dr., Burt’s Bees, DermaE Natural Bodycare, Zhou Nutrition, and more.
Please contact Wellevate directly for questions about a new or existing order. Wellevate’s amazing customer service team can help you with all aspects of your order: shipping, returns, exchanges and price, etc.
Phone: 855.935.5382 (855-WELLEVATE)
Wellevate website: https://wellevate.me/login
Live chat is available during business hours
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm ET
Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET
There are 2 reasons why we recommend you take the extra moment to set up auto-refill for each of your supplements:
- It automates the ordering process which saves you time.
- It will help you become more consistent with taking your supplements, which is essential if you wish to experience the benefits. You can easily cancel or make changes to your auto-refill orders at any time by logging into your account.
As you’re adding a product to your cart just click the box below that says, add to auto-refill.
You can ask all your supplement questions here; also be sure to visit the free resources page to download our free supplement guide. Personalized supplement guidance is a service that is offered exclusively to private coaching clients. Whether your focus is more on personal development, weight loss, nutrition, health or stress relief, you’ll have the opportunity to find out which supplements would be most beneficial for you based on your unique goals, needs and lifestyle.
Private coaching clients will be able to view their personalized supplement recommendations anytime. Just look for the ‘My Recommendations’ section, found on your dashboard.
There is no guarantee of specific results. Each person’s results may vary. All material provided on our website and social media platforms is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Please consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your health, symptoms or medical conditions.
All content found on our website and social media platforms is provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. All content, including advice and recommendations provided on any of our platforms represent the opinions of the respective author, and are based on research as well as personal and client experience; it is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease or to provide medical advice; nor is it intended to replace a relationship with a health care provider. Jennifer Steigert, Jenfit, LLC and its staff members are doctors, and therefore not qualified to answer any medical questions. Any questions you may have concerning your use of drugs, medications, or supplements should be directed to your healthcare professional.
The statements and product information found on our website, or any related platforms such as our membership site and social media platforms have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither the products nor the product statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. No statement on our website is intended to imply that supplements can or should be used in place of a drug or medication or that supplements can cure, treat, or prevent disease. Any questions you may have concerning your use of drugs, medications, or supplements should be directed to your healthcare professional.
Most frequent questions and answers
A coach is someone who helps you identify your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. Although this may seem hard to comprehend, the best athletes achieve extraordinary results when they enlist the help of a professional coach who has in-depth knowledge, enthusiastic support and offers objective insight.
A qualified health coach will offer a combination of professional training and experience to help you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results.
Right from the start you’ll discover what a unique experience health coaching is. While I use the same strategies with each client, I tweak them to maximize your potential. I combine a blend of formal education and personal experience that will ensure you’re equipped to overcome any challenge you face.
The best sports coaches have both the experience and intuition to understand what the mental and physical limits of their athletes are － and this is the exact approach I use with each client. I help you optimize your life step-by-step and prepare you mentally, emotionally, tactically and technically for each and every challenge on your list.
The coaching process will grow and develop over time and so will your results! If you’re ready to take your health to the next level, it’s time to get started with my health coaching services. You will truly be amazed at just how much is possible for you with the right guidance and support. Don’t wait another day to take this critical step toward optimal health, lasting weight loss and happiness.
My goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you. Hopefully it’ll even feel enjoyable and fun!
Our first focus in working together will be to get crystal clear about what your goals are and why they’re important to you. (Hint: Your true ‘why’ is probably not as obvious as you may think!) We’ll also take a closer look at different aspects of your lifestyle to identify current or potential future roadblocks in your weight loss / health journey. It’s essential to get this part right, as it will keep you laser focused through the inevitable changes and challenges life will bring.
We will also define what progress looks like and set up checkpoints to track your results. Seeing progress in multiple forms will help you to stay consistently motivated.
There may be times when you become overwhelmed, become distracted or lose focus𑁋 but this time you’ll have me right there with you to provide encouragement and keep you accountable! I’ll break bigger habits and goals into baby steps so you feel like you’re winning on a daily basis. We’ll do everything at a pace that feels good for you. Okay, I may push you a little bit out of your comfort zone, but not too much!
Your health and well-being is your most valuable asset. When you make the decision to invest in coaching with me, you’ll find that there’s a myriad of benefits that will positively impact every area of your life.
Here are some of the most typical ways I help clients:
- Identify what you want, define clear goals, and develop an effective action plan to achieve them.
- Feel more happiness, ease and joy.
- Boost self-confidence and develop a stronger mindset.
- Learn to manage stress in healthy, more effective ways.
- Improve sleep quality and quantity.
- Increase your energy levels naturally.
- Create a more balanced lifestyle.
- Reduce and improve symptoms of chronic health conditions.
- Learn how to live a healthy balanced lifestyle where you can travel, go out to eat, and have fun while simultaneously making progress on your goals.
- Develop a healthier relationship with food so you can stop overeating, stress eating, and other food-related behaviors.
- Achieve your weight loss, health, body composition and fitness goals.
I totally understand the hesitation. But I’m going to be honest with you here. That’s fear, doubt and limiting beliefs at work. The best thing you can do is take action right now. Discover how to break through those old roadblocks and shift your focus on building up good habits rather than getting rid of bad ones.
The good news is that I’ll help you set up systems that will actually help you to free up your time instead of filling it.
When you move forward with coaching, you’ll be joining the ranks of some of the world’s most successful people, from professional athletes to high performing executives. A skilled coach is absolutely essential to success ⎯ so why shouldn’t you have the same support? The benefits of my coaching services will be advantageous in any and all endeavors you pursue.