Terms & Conditions
What services are offered by JenFit?
JenFit is a 360 lifestyle transformation company. I help you make changes and see results that last. My approach is to focus on all the aspects of health and wellness so you can feel and look your best. Services include: nutrition coaching, personal training and high-quality, pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements.
Can you provide additional information about this program?
- It is a 12 month body transformation program that will lead you through a proven method to make small and simple changes to your lifestyle and nutritional habits – all under the guidance of a certified nutrition expert to keep you accountable.
- Small amount of time + small cost = Big results. Give just a small amount of your time (10-15 minutes on average) per day and spend as little as $4 per day and leave the rest up to JenFit. We take the guess work out of the equation so all you have to do is focus on your daily habit and lessons
- No more worrying about what is really the right way to eat and workout. I’ll create the detailed plan and you can simply focus on the habits and lessons that are presented to you each day. No thinking. No wondering. No questioning. No worrying.
- This program offers hands-on, real life application so you develop solid practical skills that will serve you for the rest of your life.
- Unlike so many ‘quick-fix’ options available today, JenFit coaching will give you the guidance and support you need to achieve your health and fitness goals by making small consistent changes to your daily habits. Over the course of a year you will have small and short daily lessons and habits delivered to you via audio files or written content, progress markers, and access to communicate with Jen with simplicity and ease.
Who is this nutrition coaching program for?
- Men and women of all ages and shapes, regardless of their current level of health.
- Men and women who are confused about why they’re not getting results (even thought it feels like they’re always trying to make changes and improve their nutritional knowledge).
- If you are tired of trying ‘quick-fix’ plans and challenges that are restricting and show signs of success at the end, but soon after you resume to your old habits and the weight returns.
- People who want to feel more balanced and have better control over their eating habits, energy levels, sleep quality, help manage pain, and reduce their risk of disease.
- If you are interested in simply eating better and learning habits that will serve your body and mind, helping you age more gracefully. Even if you are not interested in losing weight, you can still gain many benefits from this program.
- Those who are looking to increase lean muscle mass to help you burn more fat and boost metabolism. Most importantly, you will lose body-fat weight, not water weight.
How will I feel and what will I accomplish by committing to this nutrition program?
You will discover how to unlock your true potential. Benefits include:
- Better health – Improve overall health conditions and reduce chronic disease risk factors.
- Have more energy – When you begin fueling your body properly, you will experience a positive shift in your energy levels.
- Improve your sleep – Get to sleep easily, sleep soundly, wake up wide awake and refreshed.
- Increase productivity – Get more done in less time and be more effective at work and at home.
- Mental sharpness – Think quicker and with greater clarity – regardless of your age.
- Age with grace – Increased strength and balance will make your everyday activities seem easier.
- Muscle tone – Your whole body will be more toned and defined – regardless of your age.
- Youthful – You will look, feel and act years younger.
- Improved libido – Feel sexier and perform with more energy.
- How to lose weight – Lose the right kind of weight, namely, fat weight, NOT muscle weight.
- Look better – Have a body you are proud of.
Foundations of the JenFit approach to achieving optimal health include:
Who is this nutrition coaching program NOT suited for?
- If you’re familiar with how to eat well and you rarely have challenges with self-control or accountability.
- If you’re an high-level athlete, fitness competitor or bodybuilder you will not find the in-depth nutrition guidance required with the JenFit habit-based coaching program.
What do I need to do to succeed with this nutrition coaching program?
- Your commitment to this 12 month journey will lead you through a life-changing education that you have never experienced before. Be prepared to go into this journey with an open mind and if you stay true to it, you will see your body transform, your confidence increase, and improvements to your health in ways you couldn’t have imagined. It’s common for people have their own idea about what good nutrition is. However, they haven’t been able to achieve the results from the avenues they tried. Along the way we will look at your habits and things you have been doing, and we’ll keep what’s working and changing what’s not.
- Be willing to provide and receive feedback. This ensures that you get what you need from your coach, and helps provide valuable insight about your experience.
- Remember that you may not like everything you do, that’s rarely the case with anything in life. This is perfectly acceptable, the important thing is that you give it your best.
- Although it may be difficult at times, please stick with it. Make the commitment and accept that you may stumble or fall. It’s ok, just get right back up and get back at it the next day. Stick with the lessons and habits and communicate with your coach about your challenges.
- Take action. Don’t put this off. I get it, life is busy and obstacles arise. The point of this program is to help you build habits and learn in such small doses that it never overwhelms you so much that you say you have to come back to this when life settles down. The truth is, life will never settle down. You’ll always have something coming up, never have enough time, and there will always be tempting events to attend filled with delicious food. The purpose of this program is to help guide you as you go through these events. This is real life application of nutritional habits at its finest. Change will not happen for you if you simply just think about it. Your time is now, so don’t put off tomorrow what you can do today.
- Make a little time for you each day. No, it’s not easy. Yes, you have a ton of responsibilities and there are stacks of bills to pay, work to do and errands to run. You’ve been wanting and needing this for so long. Spend a little time each day for you over the next year with this program because you’re worth it. Trust me, you deserve this. You won’t regret it.
Will I get results with your nutrition coaching program?
- Yes, you will most certainly get results. It will require some effort, time and consistency. If you stick with me for the full year and follow the recommendations provided you will see changes and results.
- Changing the human body is not an easy process but you can rest assured you will find reliable information, expert guidance and the positive support that need to get you there. Remember, it took time for you to get where you are – so it will take time and work to bring your body back into balance. I can assure you that this system has worked for countless others and myself, and it can work for you too!
What do I get with your nutrition coaching program?
- A structured and clear step-by-step program to guide you along your journey to improved eating, health and fitness. There will be no ambiguity – the program clearly lays out what to do and when to do it.
- Nutrition that fits your life and needs. First, I’ll start with a detailed assessment to learn all about YOU. Your wants, your needs, and your goals. Then we’ll develop a customized plan to help you get there.
- A fun learning experience that has daily check-ins, helpful lessons, and accountability to a supportive coach.
- A convenient, easy to use, intuitive program that is user friendly across all your electronic devices. Schedule one-on-one coaching calls when it fits into your schedule. From the JenFit website, schedule at a session and time that works best for you.
- No matter how busy your life gets, I’ll meet you where you need to be met. If the only time you have to yourself is when you’re commuting to and from work – no problem! Simply listen to the audio files instead of reading them. Lessons are short and simple snippets that get all the information you need in clear, concise format.
- Access to a supportive group of like-minded individuals who are sharing in the same learning experience as you. The platform will be a place for you to grow and connect with others and talk about your journey.
- 100% money back guarantee. Complete the full program including all the habits, lessons, progress-tracking tools, and feedback along with the weekly support. If, after the year you haven’t had success, you’ll receive your money back.
Are progress photos required?
- No, they are not required, but they do offer great visual documentation to ensure you stay on track and get results. If you don’t feel comfortable uploading a picture of yourself consider taking a photo of something that motivates you to continue with the program, such as a picture of your family.
What if I just read a book, can I still get the same results?
- When it comes to reading a book or article, the information we learn may be insightful and motivational, but it rarely has enough of an impact on us to propel us to make a lasting change. If it were as easy as knowing what to do, many of us would already be doing it. Don’t get me wrong – I applaud expanding your horizons by reading books, articles and blogs about how to improve your health. I’m simply saying that if you truly want to make lasting change, then you would be best served by participating in program that’s proven and will provide you with hands-on real life experience.
Would I get the same results or better if I did a challenge or intense program?
- Fitness and nutrition challenges that last for short term may offer benefits such as providing support and motivation. They also often help you achieve results. However, I have seen that this success is rarely sustainable for a lifetime. Typically people resort to old habits and ways of eating/exercising – and eventually the results fade into the background.
Nutrition Coaching Options
- In most cases, people will benefit from the 12 month nutrition coaching program. If you feel that you’d rather work with Jen in another capacity for your nutrition coaching needs you can purchase single phone consultations or click here to order monthly meal plans. As a general rule of thumb, most people have the greatest success learning how to navigate through life and meal planning with a coach over the course of the year-long program. If you’re uncertain about which option is best for you, contact me for a free one-time consultation.
Fast Facts about the Nutrition Coaching Program
- The program is offered throughout the United States. Regardless of where you are located, JenFit can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
- If you are already working with a trainer – you don’t have to stop.
- Although you will receive a complimentary supplement recommendation after you join the program, you are not obligated to purchase anything. Any suggestions provided are with your health and fitness goals in mind.
Nutrition Coaching Program Policies
- You have 3 months to cancel at anytime. The day you cancel, you will no longer have access to the program and will not be charged. After 3 months has passed, you will be committing to the remaining 9 months. This is with your best interest in mind. I can almost guarantee that at some point over the course you will question whether or not you should continue with the program. During times of doubt, I encourage you to continue on! This is about changing your habits for life. This is a successful and PROVEN method for helping you take control over your own health, life, and eating habits FOR LIFE. Even if you see success, remember there are derailers that will occur and your coach will help you to navigate so you continue to see progress. You will learn to continuously add new habits over the course of the 12 months.
- If you purchased the silver package that includes in-person coaching services (fitness and/or nutrition) – Please remember that in-person sessions expire within that month from the date of purchase. So if you miss one or two weeks, you can double up sessions the following week. Remember that for you to achieve your health and fitness goals, you must be consistent. This policy is designed to provide you with enough flexibility for things that come up in life, while still holding you accountable to your commitment.
Can I work with Jen for BOTH fitness and nutrition coaching?
- Absolutely! You’ll find a great benefit in working with Jen to help design your custom exercise program and it will be a wonderful complement your nutrition coaching program. This is by far the most ideal scenario for the person who is looking to make a total transformation to their life.
What will I get when I work out with Jen?
- A program custom-designed to meet your health and fitness goals.
- You will learn work out essentials and how to apply them to your life.
- You’ll learn just enough about why we’re doing something to keep it interesting, but not so much that you’ll feel overwhelmed. Information is shared in doses that will keep you motivated on your path as you will always feel like you are learning something in the process.
- Working out with Jen is fun! It’s not at all intimidating and everything will be at your pace. You will never have to work about going too fast or too slow, because you are in the hands of a true professional.
- You’ll learn how to work out properly and safely. I’ll teach you all about good form and technique which will reduce your risk of injury.
- Proper progressions and timely periodizing. Our bodies are smart and they catch on quickly. After a while it’s important to change things up a bit. Jen has the knowledge and foresight to assess when you are ready to take the next step.
- You’ll learn how to be self-sustaining. Many of Jen’s clients have continued to work with her far beyond what they originally intended – but that’s simply because they realize that the investment they’re making is in their health. They find that by committing to working with Jen and paying for those sessions is not only helps to keep them accountable and ensure they get in a high-quality workout, but they genuinely enjoy the relationship and time spent together. The time workout session will pass by must faster than you think!
Fitness Coaching Options
- Work with Jen in the studio and know that you’re in the hands of an expert who will create a custom workout designed with your goals and needs in mind.
- Coming soon – online exercise component to be included as an add-on service with the 12 month nutrition coaching program.
- If you are already familiar with proper form and technique and are looking for a customized workout plan, then click here to order custom workout plan.
Fitness Coaching Policies
- All sessions are prepaid.
- All purchased in-person sessions are non refundable.
- You may change an appointment as long as you adhere to the cancellation policy.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If for some reason you are unable to make it to your session and it is within this time frame, you will be charged for that reserved time. This policy is set in place to help keep you accountable. Although this is initially a bit scary to some clients, they find it truly works to keep them accountable and consistent with their workouts. They end up coming in to workout when they would have otherwise talked themselves out of it. They always feel better after coming in!
- Sessions are 50 minutes in length. Should you arrive to your session late, you are welcome to workout for the remaining time as you have already paid for the session. For example: Appointment time is set from 8:00am-8:50am and client shows up at 8:15am, they can workout from 8:15-8:50am.
General Information on Nutritional Supplements
- There are so many options available. Everywhere you look, there’s a new supplement promising to help reduce pain, reduce appetite, increase energy, and more. My personal belief is that when combined with the right lifestyle choices, supplements can help you achieve an optimal state of health.
- Much of what is found on the shelves of retail stores and online is not carefully checked for quality by an independent third party; nor are they carefully regulated.
- The supplements I personally use and recommend to my clients are not found on the shelves at your in-store retailer. They focus on producing a high-quality product and rely on professionals, to educate and guide clients as to how a particular supplement may benefit them.
- If you are interested in receiving a free phone consultation to learn more about how I can help guide you in your selection of supplements please connect with me today.
Nutritional Supplement Policies
All supplements must be returned through the manufacture website. Returns are not processed via JenFit. The policies listed below are directly taken from the manufacturer’s return policy page.
- When a product is received in a damaged condition, it should be reported promptly to the Customer Service Department.
- When a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then Thorne Research must be notified within 7 business days of receipt of the shipment.
- When a customer places an order online and then subsequently refuses to accept delivery of the order for reasons that are attributable to customer error, the customer can be assessed a restocking fee and full shipping charges.
- All returns must be pre-approved by Thorne Research and received within 14 business days of authorization of the return. Please call the Customer Service Department and speak with the Returns Agent for more information.
- A Return Authorization is required for all returns. The Return Authorization form must be visible on the outside of the shipping box or on the mailing label. Thorne Research may refuse to accept a returned product without a visible Return Authorization form.
- Thorne Research must receive a returned product before a product credit will be issued.
- There is a processing fee on returned products. The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned products unless shipping costs are waived when the Return Authorization is approved.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in the best interests of Thorne Research to do so.
General Information about Speaking Engagements
- If you are interested in learning more about how Jen might be able to help your group, business, or organization, please submit an inquiry today.